1. RETURNS: The buyer is entitled to a 14 day no questions asked refund policy covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulation Act 2014.
2. PERSONALISED GOODS: If the buyer orders good with Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd that have been personalised, are not covered by our regular 14 day no questions asked refund policy.
3. DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS: Goods that arrived to the Buyer faulty or damaged are elegible for a 14 day refund policy, items that arrive faulty or damaged must be returned to Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd in their original packaging, Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd agree to incur the costs of returning goods that are faulty or damaged.
4. DELIVERY: Any time or date for delivery named by the seller is an estimate only and the seller shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay beyond the seller's control. Our Free Delivery options applies only to deliveries made in mainland UK, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Highlands, Islands and the Channel Islands.
5. DIMENSIONS & MEASURES: All dimensions/weights/volume etc. are approximates and should not be treated as conformity to any legal standards.
6. UPLOADED MATERIALS: The buyer accepts that they take complete responsibility for any content uploaded to Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd's website or system. Any materials uploaded that are deemed offensive, defamatory or threatening are scrictly prohibited and will not be accepted by Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd. The buyer also accepts all liability for any materials uploaded that are trademarked, copyrighted, patented, registered or reserved by another company, the Buyer accepts all liability for such materials.
7. COPYRIGHT: Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd owns and reserves the right to all images, text, patterns, designs and content; both on the products we sell and the content on our website. Distribution, re-production or use of such materials is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd.
8. INDEMNITY: The buyer shall indemnify the seller against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the seller may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the buyer’s specifications which involves an infringement of a registered design or copyright.
9. IMPORT DUTIES: The buyer understands that goods shipped overseas may or may not incur Import Duties and taxes which are levied when the order reaches the destination country. Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd does not control these charges and is not in any way responsible for them.
Piper Pewter (Scotland) Ltd is in full complience with the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. QUOTATION: Quotations are made without engagement and are subject to confirmation on receipt of order and manufacturing details.
2. CANCELLATION: The seller cannot accept cancellation of an order except by mutual agreement.
3. WARRANTY: No warranty expressed or implied is given by the seller as to the suitability of fitness of the goods supplied for any particular purpose.
4. ADVERTISEMENT: Descriptive, pictorial or written material issued or published by the seller from time to time relating to the goods offered for sale shall not form part of any contract of sales.
5. EXECUTION OF ORDERS: Execution of orders is contingent upon the availability of materials and the absence of any circumstances beyond the control of the seller which hinder or prevent such execution. All prices are nett and shall be deemed to be fixed unless the buyer and seller have agreed that they shall be subject to cost variation. In the latter case, the price will be subject to cost variations caused by any fluctuations in the cost of materials and I or wages outside the control of the seller which occur after the date of the order and will apply to any uncompleted portion of the order.
6. DELIVERY: Any time or date for delivery named by the seller is an estimate only and the seller shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay beyond the seller's control.
7. DAMAGE, SHORTAGE OR LOSS: The seller will not accept responsibility for damages, shortages or loss in transit unless notice in writing of such damage, shortage or loss is given to the seller and the courier within the courier’s permitted period. In the event of non-delivery (or total loss), no claims can be entertained unless a separate notice in writing of such non-delivery reaches the seller within 10 days of advice despatch.
8. RETURN GOODS: Goods will not be accepted for return without prior agreement of the seller. Agreed returns must be accompanied by details giving the reason for return and the date and the number of the seller’s invoice upon which such goods were charged. Defects in part of any order shall not be grounds for cancellation of the remainder of the order.
9. INDEMNITY: The buyer shall indemnify the seller against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the seller may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the buyer’s specifications which involves an infringement of a registered design or copyright.
10. RISK: The risk in all goods shall pass to the buyer on delivery of the goods to the buyer.
11. PAYMENT OF INVOICE: All accounts must be paid no later than 30 days from the date of invoice. In the event of default of payment, the seller reserves the right to charge interest at 4% above the average current base rate for lending at Lloyds TSB Bank, Barclays Bank, HSBC and National Westminster Bank at monthly intervals on the overdue portion of the account.
12. RETENTION OF TITLE: Not withstanding delivery and passing of risk, legal and beneficial ownership of the goods shall remain the seller’s until full payment for the goods has been made. Until ownership passes, the buyer shall hold the goods as bailee for the seller and must keep the goods free of any charge, lien or other encumbrance. The buyer shall have possession of the goods, but at all times remain accountable to the seller on a fiduciary basis in respect of the good of the proceeds of sales of the goods until payment in full therefore has been made to the seller.
13. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION: The seller shall be entitled to suspend or cancel performance of the order if the buyer (a) Shall fail to make a payment due to the seller on the due date and or (b) Shall have a receiver appointed, go into liquidation or bankruptcy or cease to trade. Upon any such cancellation, the buyer shall make available for collection by the seller any goods in the possession of the buyer for which payment has not been made.
14. DIVISIBILTY: The seller may deliver by instalments in such quantities as it may reasonably decide: such instalments shall be separate obligations and no breach of one or more of them shall entitle The Buyer to cancel any subsequent instalments or repudiate this contract as a whole.
15. DIMENSIONS & MEASURES: All dimensions/weights/volume etc. are approximates and should not be treated as conformity to any legal standards.